360 GunZ
Welcome to 360 GunZ Login panel Of 360 GunZ Forum Click Login to Login or Register to make an account
Remmber 360 GunZ Main site is www.360-gunz.tk Have Fun
and Enjoy.
360 GunZ
Welcome to 360 GunZ Login panel Of 360 GunZ Forum Click Login to Login or Register to make an account
Remmber 360 GunZ Main site is www.360-gunz.tk Have Fun
and Enjoy.
360 GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

360 GunZ made By Rhys[FR]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donation Suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pilipino93

Donation Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Donation Suggestion   Donation Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:53 pm

http://RhysFR.webs.com/

May I suggest that the donor items, prices, etc be fixed?

Donation items are achieved by contributing real money. People have a big problem with this because they think that "why should I use real money for a free game?"

Which is a similar thought throughout tons of people. I checked out the donation page, I really think that the donation stats should be raised a bit more, since people are using their money to help out the server. It will make people want to donate if the stats are really nice.

Also, the donation items are level limited. All donation items should be lvl 0. That is the glory about donation items in game, you don't need to be a certain lvl to use them. If they are level restricted, then they act just like ijji premium items. No body really wants to wait to level to use items that they had gained with real money.

And also, if you can also put the donation amount's for each items in USD. That might also hlep players from the US if they would want to donate as well.

That is all I got on my mind right now, thanks for takign your time in reading this.
Back to top Go down

Donation Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
360 GunZ :: Suggestions-
Jump to: