360 GunZ
Welcome to 360 GunZ Login panel Of 360 GunZ Forum Click Login to Login or Register to make an account
Remmber 360 GunZ Main site is www.360-gunz.tk Have Fun
and Enjoy.
360 GunZ
Welcome to 360 GunZ Login panel Of 360 GunZ Forum Click Login to Login or Register to make an account
Remmber 360 GunZ Main site is www.360-gunz.tk Have Fun
and Enjoy.
360 GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

360 GunZ made By Rhys[FR]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lv 99 Rift - Old Forum Application :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jackson

Lv 99 Rift - Old Forum Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Lv 99 Rift - Old Forum Application :)   Lv 99 Rift - Old Forum Application :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:45 am

I'd rather not do this but apparently you have to App for mod and what-not, instead of being handpicked.

Name: Jackson C / But you can call me JC

Location: Queensland Australia -- (Good thing because that means a GM can be online when you guys are asleep)

D.O.B: October 16, 1993

Past Experience: I was GM on a few servers a while back can't remember their name's. Quick learner.

Game Time: Well, about .. 3 hours week days (addict) and .. hmm .. Depending on what I'm doing 8-16 hours on weekends (Don't judge me )

In Game Name: Rift

Level: 99

Email: sssblade202@hotmail.com (Generally Online If I'm Not Leave A Message)

About me/Traits:
I think I'm friendly
I'm fair to everyone and don't do things without thinking them through
I have a fair sense of humour
I'm online alot (Don't judge me xD)
I can solve fights between people easily even if it includes putting myself out
Will respect other players and not act like I'm better then them (Like the rest of the staff respect xD)
Will never abbuse ability's
I think I'm easy to talk to x)
I generally try to be outgoing
Always coming up with idea's for weapons + maps in my head x)

I'd love a spot on the 360 Team but it's all up to you :-)
Please take me seriously as I am not leaving any time soon and I've decided that this is the server that I will use from now on e.g. Not using any other servers. And tbh, this is how I generally type, this isn't just something I do for posts ;-) I've also recently created my first GunZ video practically advertising 360 GunZ cuz' I love it that much :-) Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjd2vGJ4ApA <---- Skillmap v1 Guide (Please read the description of the video, rate, comment, subscribe & most importantly play 360) Please and Thankyou --> Please leave a reply =xD

Please consider ~

Yours sincerely,

Jacko~
~Rift

PS: Another video uploaded right then. (2 Videos In 2 Days xD) Skillmap v2 Guide now. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg0-dN_Jgaw

Last edited by Jackson on Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jackson

Lv 99 Rift - Old Forum Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lv 99 Rift - Old Forum Application :)   Lv 99 Rift - Old Forum Application :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:46 am

In old forum you said Status:Waiting
So yeah I hope that still stands xD
Tbh the name of the category changed I put it into the Admin/GM/Developer section and next minute it was forum, so yeah, please consider.
Back to top Go down

Lv 99 Rift - Old Forum Application :)
Page 1 of 1